A new beginning or the end

Once again i pick up my pen
hoping to potray in words,
the thoughts
that suffocate my mind
but somehow,somewhere,
those thoughts jumble up my insane mind.
I seek for sanity
in the emptyness........
I have lost
the memories that were my treasure
my only possesions
robbed in lieu of fake expectations.
Expectations which have thrown me to the ground
which have taken away everything
i ever lived for.
I am stuck in between the end
which was precious
and the beginning
which inspite of its temptations
has left me with a state of insanity
"A State of Disturbance"

Comments

Damayanti said…
god very good......bhabchi egulo eto bhalo hole deleted gulo kemon chilo...khub bhalo laglo...al 3 of them

Popular posts from this blog

Loneliness

A SPACE FOR THOUGHT;A DYING TOUCH

Lost in thoughts